One of our most popular formulas, our Ear Oil is specifically intended for topical use in the ear as an analgesic for symptomatic relief of pain associated with acute otitis media (middle ear infections) and otitis externa (outer ear infections).
• A powerful combination of four herbs that has been shown to be as effective as a standard anodynal drug preparation in dealing with the ear pain associated with acute otitis media (middle ear infections)
• With mullein, a herb long known for its relief of earache
• With wound healing calendula
• With antimicrobial garlic
• With the topical analgesic and antiseptic properties of St. John’s wort
Directions: Adults and children: Place 5 drops of oil directly in the external ear canal 3 times daily.
This product is: